WHAT TO EXPECT DINING AT GOWANUS GARDENS
While we're excited to welcome folks back indoors, safety is still our top priority as we navigate stopping the spread of COVID-19.
ALL PATRONS SEATED INDOORS MUST
1. Get a temperature check upon entering the dining room (we use a contactless infrared thermometer)
2. Provide contact trace information (we'll have a form for you to fill out)
3. Wear a mask when not seated at your table (this is a rule for outdoor diners, too!)
WHAT WE'RE DOING TO STAY SAFE
1. We've added air purifiers to our dining area
2. Windows and doors will remain open (as weather permits) to provide additional ventilation to our dining space
3. There are hand sanitizing stations in the dining room and back patio
4. Our staff wear masks -- our patrons are required to do so as well. We've got extras on hand if you need one.
5. Our staff gets a temperature check when they arrive for their shift.
6. We're sanitizing our bathrooms on a regular basis and tracking with logs located on the back of the doors.
7. We've capped our indoor capacity to 10 diners and all indoor and outdoor tables are 6ft apart and hold a maximum of 6 people (except our 10 person picnic table!)
Don't hesitate to call (347) 799-2588 or send us a note with any questions!